sábado, 18 de febrero de 2012

I have to say im happy! mens IBA pipe contest is done

I have to say im happy! mens IBA pipe contest is done and i did my job! I did not finish like i needed but had great heats doing exactly what i wanted. Im really stocked to be part of this event ( IT SUCH A GREAT FELLING ) waves were sick & every body was pomp. i want to say congratulation to the winner Jeffrey "Jeff " Hubbard & to Mike Stewart for such a great job and to the rest of the rider.

Lets see what next for me! -I don't know yet what ill doing for the next comps but ill try my best to be in the ones i like for example Puerto Escondido or maybe Chile


i cant stop thinking of it! cant sleep and its all cause of pipe

photo by sacha specker in one my best wave from early rounds maybe round 2
round 3 -8 something AM making it in first place with josh garner
allmost sure this is in the heat i lost but still having fun
same heat -round 5 on a good one
concentrate and ready to battle
here in one those crazy rolls after the barrel
loving the spit & the barrel and focusing in the lip


1 comentario: